Partner for "motivation" wanted in get fit/lose weight regime

soyamocha3

I need to lose some weight (about 3 stone) so I am looking for someone who has a similar amount of weight to lose (okay so I know most of East Dulwich ladies are slim but hopefully there will be some larger ladies out there hiding!!) The idea would be that we could motivate each other, perhaps meet up to go for a brisk walk (eventually a light jog!)or cycle ride, even a swim. If we start now we could certainly be in better shape in a few months time. The autumn can be a lovely time to spend walking or running in the park and I know Dulwich Park has some exercise machines - yippee. I am going to start the regime regardless. I owe it to myself and my partner, but I just thought it might be nice to have another person/or people to share the journey with. I live locally and turned 49 at the beginning of this month - I don't want to be fat and 50! plus I would love to feel fitter. So if this interests you or your have a suggestion (nice ones only) get in touch. Thank you. PS If you are currently attending WW and just want someone to exercise with occasionally that would be fine too - now I am sounding desperate!