mobile Hairdresser

Federico

I'd like to add my recommendation for Fede who cut and highlighted my hair last Friday.

I found Fede to be incredibly professional as well as highly personable.

His extensive experience was clear in the way in which he took the time to understand exactly how I wanted my hair coloured and cut and went on to give me exactly the results I wanted. He was also very kind to my two sons (aged 10 and 8), listened to what they wanted and gave them cuts that reflected their different personalities.

Fede was very accomodating about working from the garden which was necessary as we are sheilding family.

Thanks Fede - after nearly 6 months of not having had our hair tended to we now look (and feel) a whole lot better!

• 2 weeks later...
I had a great cut by Federico today. My husband and I are shielding so he came and cut my hair in the garden. We both wore masks and it felt very safe. My hair hadn't been cut since lockdown and I was feeling really bleugh! It's so nice to feel fresh and more like myself again. Love my cut. Thank you Federico! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I just had Fede over to do a cut and colour!!! OMG I?m on cloud 9!! Not only an amazing hairdresser but the best banter I?ve had in a long time! Felt like I was reunited with an old friend!! He was so patient with my 15 month old daughter too!!! Thank you Federico !!!