Mini boden

crs

Can anyone let me know what the sizing is like for Mini Boden - does it come up small, large or just right?

There are a few things on ebay I want to bid for but my daughter is a tall 3.5 year old so I thought I should investigate first.

Thanks for any advice!

My daughter (2.5 yrs) is also tall for her age. She's consistently tracked above the 90th% for height and weight. I tend to buy mini Boden 6-12mo ahead of her age, or sometimes lager. Little Saff seems to have most of her height in a long back, plus broad shoulders. When she was around 20 mo, I bought dungarees for 3-4 yrs!

Last winter in the sale, I bought tunic dresses and pinafores sized 3-4yrs (Little Saff was 2 yrs at that time). The 3-4yrs stuff still fits her now but doesn't have any growing room in the chest shoulders. Leggings and trousers seem be to a better fit for age. She's still in Boden's 2-3 yr leggings, but even they are starting to come up short! If it's long legs your daughter has, then you'd probably do well to buy a size up in trousers too, unless she's quite slim. I've found the waists are plenty generous.

Hope that helps. xx

I have a 3.5yo who is smallish (25 centile) and he has inherited some 2-3 Boden stuff which fits well. 3-4 stuff looks huge on him. My smallish daughter also wears about 6m behind her age (so at 18m fits the 12-18, not 18-24m). Having said that, all the Boden things we have must be at least 3-4 years old by now.

From that and the above post I'd guess that Boden sizing is average.