Cleaner required

amandao

Looking for a cleaner for 5 hours per week, ?12 per hour. Complete house clean required across two weeks, not surface cleaning. Eleven rooms including two small bathrooms. Mostly hard floors. We have a Sharp vacuum and Karcher steam cleaner. All cleaning materials provided. Immediate start for the right candidate. Please respond by DM with references if available. We are on Peckham Rye.

Dear Amandao,

We're a family company offering services ranging from cleaning, painting and general building maintenance.

Although we're now a company, we come from a self employed background, son, mother and father so we always keep the same personal touch in every service we provide.

Please, feel free to find out who we are, what services we provide and how we begun through our website and social media.

With more than 10 years experience in the cleaning industry and 40 years in painting and dozens of long term loyal customers around East/West Dulwich, Brockley, Lewisham and all Greater London we're sure to bring you the best service from the heart.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards.

We are A&K Little Help:

Do you need a helping hand to clean your house and make your house sparkling clean? Our wonderful cleaners will be able to come as soon as possible.

We offer:Deep clean,One-off, weekly or even fortnightly cleanings.

Just let us know what you want to be cleaned and we will send over one of our amazing cleaners as soon as possible. We regularly do quality controls and a vetting process to make sure that our cleaners are doing the best job. We will only send our best and hard working cleaners that you can trust

Feel free to contact A&K Little Help for any further queries or questions that you may have:

Tel: 07518459108

Archived