Recommendation: No-Flies estate agency

alexskinner

Hi all,

This is long overdue but we have been incredibly busy redecorating our new place for the past month.

Anyway, I just wanted to put a post up here to recommend No-Flies (www.no-flies.co.uk) Estate Agency. We purchased a property in ED recently that was sold through them and throughout the entire process, Brendan was utterly brilliant. The purchase was somewhat complicated and heavily delayed, made even more difficult with the Covid pandemic which meant it was highly stressful for my partner and I (and the seller as well I am sure). Brendan was polite, friendly, professional, responsive and incredibly flexible which really made the whole thing as easy as it could be. I would happily recommend him (and No-Flies) to anyone.

You can get in touch with them:

office : 020 7737 8047

mobile : 07767 110581

email : [email protected]

Also hello to everyone in the ED community. We're both very happy to be a part of it!

• 1 month later...

Hi, we'd like to add our own recommendation for No Flies. Like the OP we've recently completed a very drawn out and difficult sale. We can also confirm that No Flies (Brendan) did everything he could to help it through. Thanks Brendan, we really appreciate it.

Nicola and Dan

• 2 months later...

We sold our house through 'No Flies' in December 2020 and were extremely happy with the service we received. We decided to use them as agents based on positive feedback from friends. Our house was under offer within two days of a well-organised open day. They were quick at replying to emails and phone calls and kept us regularly updated with the progress of the house sale. They were far more responsive and helpful than other agents that we have used in the past. They are based in East Dulwich and know the surrounding areas inside out. No Flies are professional, efficient, and informative. I would highly recommend them!

Tel: 020 7737 8047

Email: [email protected]

Archived