East Dulwich Painting/Decorating Services Offered

ED Decorator

I am a painter and decorator based in East Dulwich (Hindmans Rd, SE22) covering SE London. I offer a professional standard of finish on all projects, taking pride in getting the job done correctly and on time.

As part of a personalised service I would discuss your requirements, and where required, offer advice on paint types, colours, brands, materials etc. Upon agreement works would be completed using the highest quality materials, such as Dulux, F&B, Little Greene, Johnstones etc, to ensure the best possible result and most appropriate/durable finish for the area being painted.

Services offered:

- Exterior / Interior / Loft painting on both residential and commercial properties

- Expert advice on paints and materials

- Flexible hours and reasonable rates

- Courteous, tidy, and reliable, liaising with client to minimise any disruption whilst undertaking works

- £2m Public liability insurance (happy to provide insurance details)

- References available from previous clients

- Handyman Services including basic carpentry, small plaster repairs, dismantling alcove units etc.

Please do give me a call (SMS/WhatsApp/email all fine too) to discuss personal requirements and to schedule a no obligation quote.

Some recent projects can be seen on my website and Instagram pages as below

Thanks,

Jon

M: 07519 460256

E: [email protected]

www.eastdulwichdecorator.co.uk

www.instagram.com/ed_decorator/

Edited by ED Decorator
Review & Update body text, format etc

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to post a recommendation for Jon, as he did a great job painting our house in Feb 2020.

He also did some extras like jet washing the garden, changing taps, putting blinds up and assembling some flat pack furniture. So quite a helpful guy to have around.

He priced competitively, was very diligent in his work and was very tidy. Also a thoroughly nice chap!

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I also wanted to put up a recommendation for Jon, he painted almost our whole house in the summer...

He was great!

Quality of work was great, Jon was a nice guy, reliable, hard working and reasonably priced.

What I also liked about him was he was good at recommending what types of paint we should use on which bits, just was all around knowledgeable about painting, and he went and got the paint for us etc so the whole thing was hassle free.

We are looking forward to getting Jon to paint our front room in a few weeks.

• 2 years later...

Just to post a recommendation for Jon. He's recently painted the whole interior of our house in Peckham and lots of our cupboards and done a beautiful job. Really top quality work, include some quite difficult high gloss painting which has come out perfectly. 

He's a lovely guy and has done fantastically working around us and planning everything while we're both working at home with a little baby.

He's also done lots of other work outside the brief (dissembling a huge built in wardrobe, installing other bits and pieces). We couldn't recommend him highly enough (he's on 07989988117). 

• 6 months later...