Suspicious caller

Nickystar

I just had someone ring my doorbell. I went to the front door (access to block of 6 flats) and opened the door.

A man was there and asked if he could leave some leaflets, I said yes, he said he would just go to the car to get them but never came back. It felt very odd as he could just posted them. This was on Barry road. Does anyone know what could be going on?

We have had someone calling saying they have agreed to clean our windows. He told my husband I?d agreed it and told me my husband had. I?ve come across this person before in ED, he?s very disturbed. A young man in his 30s, a ponytail and fit physique. Any chance it is the same person? Not really sure what to do. He clearly wanted to enter our house.

Notify your local ward police officers. The man may not have committed a crime, but may have some mental health issues.

Our local police officers (who also work with Southwark anti social behavior officers) know many local residents whose behavior may be suspect. The police also have good contacts with the community mental health teams.