STOLEN GREEN BIKE

FranP

Hello all, my bike got stolen from within my house on East Dulwich Grove next to pizza gogo last night. It looks like this and is pretty distinctive, I haven't seen anyone else riding a bike like this in london. It's a cannondale, bright green, a few chips on the frame, no insurance but expensive (for me!). It's been reported to the police. If everyone around east Dulwich could keep their eyes peeled, I would be eternally grateful xxx

Commiserations. Checking the usual web outlets and bike sale monitoring sites is I think probably your best bet. Knowing some of the painful details of the theft -- like location within premises of bike and mode of access; was bike locked, or attached to anything, and if so, with what devices; time of day -- might be useful to some of us.

Thanks both. I don't think our door was shut properly when they came in because we found it wide open when we discovered the bike was gone :( house is next to Pizza GoGo. Bike wasn't locked or attached to anything. It was around 9-10pm on Sunday night. I've joined bike monitoring sites and set alerts. I'm not feeling very hopeful, unfortunately.