JP Plastering - John McCann - Recommended Plasterer

JP Plastering

I've just had John McCann (07905 044912) completely replaster my attic room. A tricky job with low angled ceilings and plasterboard installed by a total amateur (me).

The work has come out beautifully and John was very easy to work with. A clean and efficient worker who respected our home. Will be calling on him again when I next have a plastering job.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Another recommendation for JP Plastering - John McCann. He responded very quickly when I asked for a quote, answered all my questions and then did a great job and even cleaned up after too! Couldn't ask for much more, and he's super friendly. Contact number: 07905044912

• 4 weeks later...
Recommendation for John McCann 07905 044912 - plastering. Came straight round to quote. Found a slot for us the following week, completed the job on time and to good quality and was happy to go the extra mile. Fair price too. Recommended!

• 1 month later...

John has done a great job plastering our living room, old uneven/cracked Victorian walls that had been covered by wallpaper for many years. The finish is far better than I thought would be possible - almost tempted to leave unpainted.

John is fairly priced, punctual and tidy - wouldn't hesitate to have him back again.

+447905044912

• 4 weeks later...
John has just finished a 4 day job for us in Nunhead, plastering the ceilings and walls in our hallway/ first floor landing. John's a pleasure to have around, really friendly and knows what he's doing. The job was completed as quoted for, within the timeframe and he's left the walls nice and smooth and ready to be painted - wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services.

• 1 month later...
Can also give great feedback for John. We had him skim two walls in our kitchen, one of which was in an awful state and probably 50% filler, plus filling in a few areas where new cables had been chased. John did a superb job, kept things very clean and tidy (given how messy a job it was!) and was a pleasure to have around.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for John. He skimmed a wall and fixed some dodgy work another tradesperson had done in our kitchen. He?s done such a great job in a hard space. Was upfront about timings and costs, tidy and friendly. Will definitely use him again!

Another top recommendation from me for John. I got his details on here after seeing all the recommends. Just had him in to plaster every room in the house after a complete re-wire. Did a fantastic job, worked very hard, always clear on the details of what he was doing, flexible, honest and a good bloke. Would unconditionally recommend. Number is 07905044912

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I also recommend John McCann. He sorted out the entire plastering for all 3 bedrooms, stairway and hallway downstairs. Plastering work was smooth. Looking forward to seeing what it would look like with a lick of paint on it but there's no rush since he (and Aaron) did a fine job. Work much better than those done by the big loft company that did some plastering beforehand. He does not come cheap but the work is certainly worth every penny. Beware though that I highly recommend you clear the room(s) entirely before he starts or fully cover with dust sheets everything that is left behind with. Plaster gets everywhere. Totally unavoidable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd also like to add a recommendation for John. I found his recommendations on this website and I'm so glad I did. He is super friendly and clearly very experienced and even tidies up well. Would get him back for any future plastering work I might need :)

His number is 07905044912

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just had John McCann plaster some boxing holes made by plumber - John has done the work brilliantly. Really nice guy, honest and reliable too. Asked him to do this job as he plastered some walls for us years ago which he did so well. Highly recommended!

I can recommend John too. He's just replastered a small room for me, including behind the skirting where it was bare brick. He was a pleasure to deal with too. He says he is a bit quiet at the moment so worth contacting him if you're looking for a plasterer in the coming days and weeks. Edited by alexander2022

• 2 weeks later...
I've just had John back to do another day's work, plastering kitchen walls including a tricky alcove. He's done a really good job, very smooth surfaces. He worked cleanly. And provided good conversation too. So, recommended!

• 3 weeks later...
I would also recommend John McCann. A lovely guy and he did a great job of fixing some blown plastering work that had appeared on our back wall. He was really friendly, tidy and did the job at a good price.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'd like to make a further recommendation for John who has just over-boarded and plastered over the very textured artex ceilings throughout my entire flat on Linwood Close, doing a great job in every room and over the double height space over staircase. John was reliable, on time and tidy and a pleasure to deal with throughout.

Thanks,

Will

• 1 month later...