photographer - Dunstans Road

saicheso

Hi everybody,

my name is Alessandro and I'm a freelance photographer specialized in portraiture ( PR pictures,families, kids, actors and models, fashion...) interior and commercial photography (pictures for websites and catalogues, food photography...), weddings and events. I graduated from one of the most challenging school of photography in the USA; I had a chance to learn from some world famous photographers like Gregory Heisler, David Turner, Micheal Zide, Vern McLish and Dick D'Alessandro just to mention a few. I'm from Italy, I've been in photography for more than 10 years and now I'm based in East Dulwich (Dunstans Road). Please check my website out and don't hesitate to contact me if you need a photographer. www.alexworldimages.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
Nothing fake, I'm a good professional photographer and thanks to this forum I'm getting some work done. You can ask people that left a comment for a private message for their email address or phone number, you can call them and ask for any confirm you need anytime you want. In a short time you will even see some of their pictures on my website... Still working on them. Please avoid this kind of posts and comments if you don't even know me.

Unfortunately this kind of thing is very common this forum, so I don't need to know you. It should be you that asks your satisfied customers to give out their details.

One of the posters is thanking you for the pictures, yest they haven't even seen them yet.

Once again you should talk to me before saying something... They saw the preview of the pictures and they left a comment based on the preview. Now they are waiting for the retouched one. People don't want to give their details on a public forum, you don't trust the comments? Get in touch with them and ask whatever you need. I can't tell you their details cause of privacy reasons, I can show you their pictures cause as a professional photographer I always ask for the realease from the people I take pictures of. Anytime, wherever you want. I'm serious professional!

Is someone calling me fake here??? Can I just say that I saw the pictures straight away on the camera and that's how I knew!:) Even received the first ones already - very good, thanks Alessandro. Still waiting for more.. You are very very good and I just cannot understand based on what this person is saying the opposite?

What???????????????? Actually who r u, that u r telling here who is fake and who is not? Do u need attention or what?

I saw pictures preview, and now I have photos which are amazing. Maybe u wanna see photos with the names and check them?Before u write something, just try to THINK, ok? If u can't tell nothing nice, just shut up pls..

a peace of cake Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Dont worry peple, this gidget person is trying to

> get involved with everyones post with negative

> comments

says the person who steals pictures that don't belong to her from other people's websites and tries to pass them off as her own. yes, that is you peace of cake.

Please dont twist things. I dont have to explain myself to you.

I found some pictures of wedding cakes from google that i am capable of making and used them as an example for ideas and example. I never stated they were mine and explained that just like when you go to a salon they show you examples of hair styles.

I have however removed them as my intention was only for that and obviously offended u for some unknown reason.

Please do not make people look like liars and fakes and theives coz its really not nice to accuse people of things you dont have a clue about and is none of your business.

Really unpleasant.

Hi guys I would like to update my services. I have now a new website www.alexworldimages.co.uk and now after the photoshoot you'll receive a code that allows you to log into a private gallery with the pictures from your photoshoot and you can choose through a lot of commercial products (great variety of prints with and without frame, mugs, mouse pads, puzzles, aprons, t-shirts etc...), the order will be placed straight with the lab and you'll receive the prints in 24-48 hours. A new gallery called "on sale" is available for the people who asked for some pictures from my personal portfolio in order to get them printed for private collection or just to hung on a wall in their houses. My blog will available soon for you to post comments. please contact me for any other info. soon new pictures from my most recent photoshoots will be uploaded here and on my websites. thanks to all the people who left a comment here on the forum.

www.alexworldimages.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

I and my partner contacted Alessandro to have a photoshoot done with my bump before our baby is born.

We found he was able to connect with us before, during and after the shooting making of it a very pleasant experience while putting us at ease in front of the camera.

He didn't push a "hard sale" but was ready to understand our wishes and make them come true.

We were absolutely impressed by the quality of the work and we had every single picture printed out easily and professionally through Alessandro's website service at a very convenient price.

Alessandro is just brilliant! Excellent value for our money (we would have happily paid more!)

We highly recommend him and have already contracted him for the photoshoot of our newborn!

Archived