I would recommend this Plumber for anything!

tomjcford

• 2 weeks later...

Another great recommendation for Niko, he has helped me out immensely when i was alerted of a leak from my flat to the flat underneath.

Friendly, Calm, Patient, responsive, great advice and very professional can not recommend him enough!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'd like to add another heartfelt recommendation for Niko. We'd had problems with a bedroom radiator for ages, which another plumber had struggled to fix. Niko came round straight away and solved it. He also gave some very useful longer-term advice. We'd definitely use him again.

This is yet another recommendation for Niko! We've used him for several jobs over the years and he's always excellent. Last week I called him about a leaking cistern and he came to have a look on the same day. Diagnosed the problem and as promised, came back a couple of days later with the part he needed to fix it.

As everyone else has said, Niko is local, he always gets back to you quickly and will go out of his way to get the job done. Why use anyone else?! And he's a lovely chap too.

• 2 weeks later...

Another shout out for Niko, super helpful, understanding, and works all hours to help assess the problem and fix! Local in the area and really friendly.

We contacted him due to the good words on EDF, he quick visited the property, found a solution and came back the next day to fix. Niko mobile: 07818 607583