SE22/Living South magazines

Hi,

I am not blaming the mag for lack of leads or saying the magazine isnt good, I like the mag very much, hence my decision to advertise, we was unfortunate to get "messed around" somewhat by a temp person there and ended up having to get onto management to sort the problem only to find out our leaflets had not gone into all magazines that we had requested. We know this from the amount of people that lived under our postcode that we requested and they did not have them in.

We then had a suspicious inquiry, checked the email and happened to be someone associated with the magazine. Could be a coincidence but it just didn't feel right. I would love to do a bigger advertisement in the magazine but I am sure you can see why was put off by it, I suppose at least with an ad you know your add will be there! It may have been the fault of the people inserting the leaflets, whatever and however was to blame it put me off unfortunately.

I would just like to clarify that the post by Ilovemywhippet is NOT about SE22 magazine. I don't offer inserts in the magazines as they distract from the adverts inside.

With regard to dbboy's comment re printing more magazines. It costs more money to print the magazines and then distribute them which then makes the advertising more expensive. My main aim is to provide affordable advertising to the smaller businesses. I am fairly certain that the businesses who do use my magazine would prefer to keep the prices as they are.