Where is the best doctors round here?

AnnieT

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a good doctors practice in east Dulwich? I was at Melbourne grove but didn't find the doctors very personable or friendly. I have recently changed to Dulwich medical centre and although the doctors are great, I have been really upset that are so booked up they weren't able to offer by 10 week old son his first vaccinations until 3 weeks after I called... Then they cancelled his appointment saying the nurse had a training day and the next time they could offer was two weeks later! Have to say I find this quite irresponsible given the time of year and age of the baby.

Be good to know other peoples thoughts on this, and if you Can anyone recommend anywhere else?

Many thanks

Another vote for The Gardens we have been with them for 10 years and have seen us through 3 children and all the ailments that come with kids. It is a predominantly female GP staffed practise and in particular Dr Cliffe, Dr Stephens and Dr Tranh are very good with children. Emergency appointments are available in the mornings and there are usually appointments for non-urgent within 2 weeks. The nurses are very good too.