Stay at home mums for toddler/baby (3Yr/1Yr)

hello Mums or East Dulwich.

I am a stay at home mum half the time and work as a nanny mon-weds. i have two children of my own a boy aged 3 and a girl 15 months. Whilst I love making lots of nanny friends and meeting up with the children that they look after I would also like to meet up on play dates with some local stay at home mums.

If you have children of a similar age to me or one of either age and would like to arrange some play dates please get in touch as I have recently realised that I would like my children to form more lasting friendships than we are able to with other nanny children.

Adelle x

Hello Claire and Adelle,

...technically I'm not a Mum...but a nanny working Mon-Wed on Canonbie road. I've recently started in the area and know no one...can we come too please?!

The little girls I look after are 15 and 16 months so the ages pretty much the same.

Hoping so...

Araxie

Hello everyone. Sorry I thought I had followed this thread but it didn't notify me that others had commented. The park is a good idea. If the weather is too miserable the 1 o'clock club is also a good shout. (It opens next week tues am, thurs pm and fri am)

Shall we book a day for next week?

okay ladies I am sorry but I will have to get back in touch in a couple of weeks. My son has just got over chicken pox and I somehow thought that my daughter had managed not to catch it. That was until this morning. Just had it confirmed at the GP's so we will be hibernating for a little bit longer.

Hope you all have fun at the park/1 o'clock club and we will join you all soon..

Adelle x

Hi Everyone

I have two little boys, one almost 3 and the other just 6 months old, and we'd love to meet up too. Unfortunately we're also in the same boat as Adelle, in the middle of a chickenpox outbreak, so we're not going to be able to hang out this week, but we'd love to join you all soon.

Cheers,

NBB

Hey

Sorry to hear about the pox Adella- hope your kids are over it soon.

Glad yours are better, nbb. I can't do Monday but I am free on Tuesday. Any good? According to the info outside the 1 o'clock club, it isn't open on a Friday morning but it is open Tuesday mornings. Shall we meet there at 10 on Tuesday? It might be a safer option with the weather.

Otherwise, I can still make it this Friday at 10 and we can head for the cafe if it's too cold for the swings.

Let me know your thoughts

Laura x

Hi Everybody -

Yet another stay-at-home Mum here. I have a 2.5 yr old and a 9 month old. The 1-oclock club is very close to us so can pop over with the children and if the club is too packed to chat we can always get a coffee at the cafe. Tuesday would suit me fine as am busy Friday. If anybody is willing to take responsibility for arrangements please pm me - I don't fancy asking everybody there if they are from the ED forum!

x

Hello again,

I really would love to meet and usually Fridays are okay with me, but just not this one :( And I can only do afternoons on Tuesdays.

So please keep me in the loop with the next meet after your Tuesday one....Next Friday perhaps? :) And if anyone else CAN do Monday then let me know as I'll be at the park that day anyway. x

I too am a stay at home mum of a 2.5month old and a 3 month old and would be keen to meet but Tuesdays and friday mornings no good for me. now my daughter has dropped her nap afternoons work better for us if anyone fancies that.

just also wanted to say the one o'clock club is now open on Friday mornings too for those who can meet up on Fridays.

Hi, I have just moved to the area and would love to meet some local people. I am a stay at home mum with a 2 1/2 yr old and 8 month. I can do just about any day so let me know when you are meeting and I would love to join you.

Thanks Julie