New Local Business Supporting SMEs, Landlords And Developers

bcacao

Since I have been a forum member for the past 15 years I thought I?d share my recent journey into the local business community with you. Especially if you are a SME, landlord or developer this may get interesting.

?What (on earth) made you become a commercial finance broker? (There are enough banks and lenders around.)? I wish more people voiced the latter remark.

The High Street Is Changing

The problem is, many high street banks have tightened their lending criteria. And while there is no shortage of alternative funders and offers across the UK you need to cut through the complexity. If the ideal lenders are not local like your bank, at least someone who entertains relationships with them should.

Why relationships matter? Think of your bank. To arrange funds, lenders not only expect a gapless proposal. They need to understand your business journey and goals in a way that is meaningful to them.

How I Set Up CC Finance

An entrepreneur with 20+ years? track record in marcomms, an MBA, and 100% 5-star customer reviews I am no stranger to asking the right questions, consolidating proposals, unearthing business strengths and finding solutions. But most of all, driving relationships.

I found that as a trained and FCA-authorised commercial finance broker I love practicing the financial advocacy many stressed SMEs, landlords and property developers have been missing.

Since I hate to say no to clients, I chose to partner with a long-established consultant head office of solutions-oriented finance experts and a panel of 280+ funders. Some of them lending to start ups, phoenix and distressed businesses, developers asking for 100% LTC, expat landlords and other strange animals.

How I Help

I help refinance

? Industrial and commercial assets, from IT hardware to small airplanes

? Buy-to-let property portfolios, including HMOs, and

? Commercial and semi-commercial property

to release equity, pay off debts and invest further.

I advise and assist SMEs with managing business cash flows through using their own

? Invoices (invoice factoring or invoice discounting)

? Merchant card payments

? Inventory and other

? Business assets, from hire purchase to finance leases.

Supporting growth, I particularly love to advise on

? Financing new assets, inventory, property, particular ventures, or a whole new business through acquisition or MBO/MBI.

If you would like to share the next step of your business or property journey, go into my calendar and book a free 30-min review call on https://www.cc-finance.co.uk/contact-us/.

Please share this post with anyone else you think could benefit from it, thank you.

Barbara Ca??o, MBA

CC Finance

46 Tyrrell Road

East Dulwich SE22 9NE

Tel: 0774 776 7312

Archived