Everyone needs little help!

krista30

We are A&K Little Help:

Do you need a helping hand to clean your house and make your house sparkling clean? Our wonderful cleaners will be able to come as soon as possible.

We offer:Deep clean, One-off, weekly or even fortnightly cleanings.

Just let us know what you want to be cleaned and we will send over one of our amazing cleaners as soon as possible. We regularly do quality controls and a vetting process to make sure that our cleaners are doing the best job. We will only send our best and hard working cleaners that you can trust

Feel free to contact A&K Little Help for any further queries or questions that you may have:

Tel: 07518459108

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We use Virtuo when we go away for a few days, really nice cars (Merc GLA; BMW 1) that are new and clean. They can drop off the car to your house (or street) and pick it up at the end - again, not for a single day, but we tend to go for 3/4 days. Not the cheapest but competitive and for the great cars - we like it. There is also pick-up from ncp near Guy's Hospital. Here's a £30 off referral https://tinyurl.com/virtuoED if you're interested (yes I get that too).  I recently used Zip car for a daily rental-  was more expensive than virtuo rate (though local ED pickup was a plus) - but a 70k mile clapped out MG was a pretty terrible experience - squealy breaks, no suspension, the leather'ish drivers seat threadbare on right side. Surprised any car rental company could keep vehicles on the road that long.  
    • We always use Balfes and they are very good too.
    • Hi Laddy Muck,   I am an experienced bookkeeper. How can I help?   Many thanks, Sara    
    • Ivy House of course.  Where else?!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In