Online Comedy (stand-up/science), Sunday Mar 21, 8:30pm (on Addiction)

Laugh Train Home (South London Comedy Club) is doing an online science, comedy chat show every Sunday. We would love you to join and support local business & the comedy industry!

Each show is on ZOOM or YouTube with tickets ranging from ?1-5.

https://www.designmynight.com/london/whats-on/comedy/laugh-train-home-online-gigs

March 21st: Addiction with Marlon Davis (Live at the Apollo) & Host Robyn Perkins

50% of us are addicted to something...whether it be your phone, coffee or something more intense. So what is addiction? We know it is a serious topic, but like all things her at Comedy for the Curious, we're telling it with a large dollop of humour. Join as 3 comics explore addiction from a completely different angles.

UPCOMING SHOWS:

March 28th: Genetic Inheritance with Ria Lina (Mock the Week), Helen Bauer (Comedy Central) & Host Robyn Perkins

What can I blame on my parents? And why? This Comedy for the Curious is focusing all on genetic traits we get from our biological parents, good and bad. All 3 comedians cannot wait to tackle this one, with or without scientific justification.

April 4th: MINDSET with Sindhu Vee (Live at the Apollo), Paul Savage & Host Robyn Perkins

What is forgiveness and why is it so hard? And gratitude...why is this the pinnacle of positive emotions? And how do I get there? This Comedy for the Curious is delving into how, why and what happens when we change our mindset.

April 11th: WEED

April 18th: Imposter Syndrome with Michael Odewale (Mock the Week), Silky & Host Robyn Perkins

We all feel it. Or at least I think we do? Please tell me its not just me. Come watch 3 comic takes on Imposter Syndrome (one with a scientific twist).

April 25th: Political Persuasion with Guests TBD & Host Robyn Perkins

Conservative, Liberal, Green, LibDem, Dictator...lets talk about politics. 3 comics guests, all with sets about politics. All the while host Robyn Perkins talks about the neuroscience behind it all.

May 2nd: Cats vs Dogs! with Lucy Porter, Ryan Mold & Host Robyn Perkins

May 9th: Why Evil Exists with Andrea Hubert, Toussaint Douglas & Host Robyn Perkins

May 16th: Personality Part 2 with acts TBD & Host Robyn Perkins