man and van service

sosremovals

address

28 sandgate street

Unit 1-3 wevco wharf

London

SE15 1LE

email [email protected]

sos removals is a small family run business, Sarah is the operations manager and I am the removals operative. Between us both we have 30 years of experience working within the removals industry. We both worked for the same removal company in 2007. I grew up doing as my father was a removal man and as a young boy I used to go to work with him after school and on Saturday?s.

We are now a family of six and decided to start sos Removals as we know we have the experience and knowledge to build a successful business together.

sos Removals is one of the UK?s leading removal company?s. Our aim is to make your removal stress free and give you a personal service. Our professional and friendly office staff will help plan your move meticulously. Every assignment has it?s committed expert who has the knowledge to deliver a very high level of service. Our team will be contactable throughout your whole moving process. Our reliable and helpful movers are always on time and follow a strict company code of practice

pricee list

transit van

1 man (30 per hour) min 2 hours booking

2 men (40 per hour) min 2 hours booking

3 men (50 per hour) min 2 hours booking

(suitable for light removals and 1 bedroom moves)

long wheel base transit van

1 man (35 per hour) min 2 hours booking

2 men (45 per hour) min 2 hours booking

3 men (55 per hour) min 2 hours booking

(suitable for 1 and 2 bedrooms moves)

3.5 tonne luton van

1 man (40 per hour) min 2 hours booking

2 men (50 per hour) min 2 hours booking

3 men (60 per hour) min 2 hours booking

(suitable for 2 and 3 bedroom moves)

7.5 tonne lorry

1 man (110 per hour) min 2 hours booking

2 men (130 per hour) min 2 hours booking

3 men (150 per hour) min 2 hours booking

( suitable for 3+ bedrooms moves)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have had a bad experience with Steve @ SOS Removals, which is yet to be resolved. He was booked, with the 3.5T Luton, to help us move, with over 2 weeks advance notice and a pre-paid deposit. He had wanted full payment up front initially.

He failed to show up on the day of our move, out of London. No answer of either phone, or texts. He did finally answer an email, saying the 3.5tonne Luton had broken down and offered a full refund. This was over two weeks ago. The refund is still unpaid and he has now stopped communicating with me.

This caused havoc with our move and directly caused us delay, extra costs and a huge amount of stress.

Archived