Nimble Arts Drop-off Spring and Summer Club SE22 0EP 8am - 6.30pm 1-4 June and 26-27 July

Hi East Dulwichers! We can't wait to welcome your 4-11 year olds back through our doors here at Nimble Arts Creative Holiday Club @ Goodrich Primary over the next couple of months. Our Spring Club from 1st - 4th June is already getting busy and, as we will still be restricted to bubbles of 15, we recommend booking as soon as possible as our Easter Club sold out on some days around 3 weeks in advance. As long as restrictions continue to lift at the expected rate, this will be the last of our club where our workshops are virtual but delivered by live leaders in bubble rooms. However we have had such positive feedback from children about these that we are confident they will love every minute! Visit www.nimblearts.co.uk to book or create a Magic Booking account.

For Summer we're planning the return of our live workshops leaders, outdoor Squad Sessions and our giant bouncy castle, as well as our usual day packed full of making, design and creative challenges around the theme. We're open for 5 weeks from 26th July - 27th August. You can find themes and availability updates here:

https://www.nimblearts.co.uk/2021-prices-and-availability

And you can look at how timetables will work and any other information about the clubs here:

https://www.nimblearts.co.uk/drop-off-club-se22

Our summer weeks are filling fast and again, we recommend booking as soon as possible to secure your place - you can pay using your Magic Booking account using card, childcare voucher, tax-free childcare or spread the cost in card of voucher instalments.

Once you've booked you'll receive a confirmation email with a link to group request and medication forms to fill in if you need these.

If you have any questions just drop us an email and we'll be happy to help [email protected] or reply here!

The Nimble Arts Team