Nimble Arts Summer Club @ Goodrich School SE22 0EP Spaces for 26th July - 27th Aug 4-11s 8-6.30pm

We still have places available every day at our unique summer holiday creative childcare at Goodrich Primary in East Dulwich for 4-11 year olds with flexible drop off from 8:00 - 9:30 and flexible pick up 4:00 - 6:30 from ?54/day (additional ?6.50 for 5-6:30pm care) View our summer timetable here: https://www.nimblearts.co.uk/drop-off-club-se22

We know with constantly changing traffic light systems and everything else that's going, planning for the summer holidays is a challenge to say the least! But we wanted to let you know we still have space for all weeks of our club from 26th July - 27th August at Goodrich Primary to fit around your plans.

While many holiday clubs revolve around big groups and the same activities daily, ours are different. Children are looked after between workshops in their own home room with around 15 other children of the same age who get to know each other and their 2 group leaders during the day. It means they have their own table space to keep all their things, and a small group of new friends who work on team building throughout the day and celebrate each other?s work. Our ratios are 1 adult to 8 children for every child as we believe holiday childcare is all part of a child?s learning, growth and social development. That?s why we choose themes that can be explored through many different art forms as well as bringing in aspects of science, history, geography literacy and numeracy all disguised in adventures (you know, like you hide a bit of broccoli in the pasta ?!)

Every day is completely different with carefully curated activities and visiting industry professionals - its the perfect place to discover new talents, interests and be inspired for the future. And we have a giant bouncy castle for each age group!!

So while our price point is a little higher than other providers, this is because we don?t want to compromise on the service and attention we provide for each unique child in our care. Part of our mission as a company is to widen access to holiday childcare for those with additional and special educational needs and disabilities - we are delighted that, after a long period of financial instability during Covid, we are once again able to provide a limited number of supported 1:1 assistants for children this year - so please do get in touch if you have struggled to find other options for the holidays at [email protected]

Our approach allows us to build relationships with each child, remember them when they come back to us so they feel part of the team as soon as they arrive at the door, and support their interests and creativity over their primary school years.

Visit www.nimblearts.co.uk to look through our timetable and create a booking account.

See you there, a a huge thank you to everyone who's booked already,

The Nimble Arts Team

Creative Holiday Childcare in East Dulwich | Book 1-5 days a week flexibly | Pay with card, tax free childcare or vouchers | 1:8 ratio for all children |

• 2 weeks later...

Highly recommended!

My sons now 7 and 11 have been since they were 4 yrs old and absolutely LOVE Nimble Arts (ask during term time when the holidays are so they can go!!).

Different themes daily, bouncy castle, arts and crafts, loads of games, learning activities made fun... Staff are largely teachers or ex teachers, with some who have other experience working with children and it really shows in the level of care and enthusiasm with which they run this holiday club.

Without shadow of a doubt this is the best holiday club in the area in my view and many friends agree. Kids come out bubbling with excitement at what they have made or done that particular day and eager to go back.