Lighting store?

notesink

Can anyone recommend a lighting store near East Dulwich or surrounding neighborhoods? I'm looking for a store that concentrates on lighting fixtures, equipment, lighting bits etc. I've been to DIY stores to find what I need... bayonet fittings and certain cording but haven't been able to get what I need. Though I've found many online lighting shops, I need one fairly local to bring in my light fixture. Thank you!

There are quite a few electrical wholesalers around, Edmundson Electrical and Newey & Eyre are based on the Old Kent Road near Asda, Edwardes Bros are located in Penge. You could also try Ryness Electrical and Lighting - their website is www.ryness.co.uk as they have several stores around. Another great company is www.lampsandlights.co.uk "one stop shop for lighting designers and restorers".

• 2 years later...
I have just moved in to the Dulwich area and needed a few traditional lighting chandeliers and found a fairly local shop in Herne Hill called RJ Electrical Supplies. I basically told them what light fittings I was after and they had a few catalogues to choose from. The staff in the store were very friendly and helpful.

Archived