Stolen Mini Clubman Monday evening.

AdelaWebb

Hi there everyone:)!

I'm calling for help and some neighbourhood watching!!!

On Monday evening around 7.30 pm a young mixed race man broke into my home whilst I was inside bathing my 1 year old and stole my handbag and stole my car!!!

If anyone sees an allover black mini clubman sport parked anywhere on the street or even seen on the road with or without this licence plate LG11WZY, could you give me a call to help the police retrieve it. My mobile is 07810872718.

It did have a childseat in the front passenger seat and a roof box but I imagine they could have been taken off by now.

Apparently there has been loads of breakins recently so be really vigilant and don't leave your house and car keys in your bag!!!!:))

Hope people can help us bring back our mini:((( it was like family and we miss it loads

Sounds like this could be my bike that was stolen on Sunday during a break-in at another flat in our building and recognised from a picture posted on here as leaning up against a wall near The Gardens on Monday afternoon. I think it's too much of a coincidence not to be linked.