Small leak in roof.... Anyone recommend a handy man to fix it?

BecsW

Hi, we have what I think is a small leak in the roof, could be next to the chimney stack.

We have damp in the loft space and some bricks are being damaged

Hoping someone with know someone I can call around to look at it. Don't think it's a big job but need to get it sorted!

Thanks

Rebecca

Sir/Madam

D.long Roofing Renovations

[email protected]

Just Google my name and see for yourself

I have recommendations on the forum its self

Facebook- D.long roofing

My Builder for 40+ feedbacks.

My name is Darren, I am a sole trader and this is my own company. I specialize in all areas of home renovations specifically in all types of roofing from changing a clip on your gutters to a complete roof, we also undertake other areas of work such as painting, decorating, carprenay and maintenance however, I have done kitchen and bathroom fits, I also take on extension and garage conversion I try to aim o keep cost down. If the price is higher then others I will am to match or bet their price proof of price will be needed

(Please refer to Facebook for pictures)

I provide competitive pricing and free quotes.

I have liability insurance up to 2 million pound and all the necessary paperwork, I can organize references with notice I work very hard and all work is completed to a high standard. Most of my work is based locally so I am always nearby.

If I can be of any assistance to anyone on this site please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Darren Long

• 2 weeks later...