Handmade Lampshades - Kestrelshade.com

Tony2014

Hi,

I'm based in Herne Hill and I've just started my online business making handmade lampshades. The fabrics are digitally printed, some of which are my own designs and so are exclusive. In the case of the Kestreldesigns - if there is a particular base colour you wanted but can't see drop me an email and I'll try help.

Use the code EDF001 at checkout for 10% discount (available until 14 Nov 21.

If you want, follow me on Insta where I'll post new designs as they happen

www.instagram.com/kestrelshadeuk/.

shop: www.kestrelshade.com

Thanks for your support

Tony

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Thanks Peckham Rose for reminding us that Southwark Events Team are just as responsible as Gala for the damage to the park.   I was not aware that Cllr Hamvas was Chair of Licensing. Isn't the Rye in her constituency? Surely, despite her role, she could object to the state the park has been left in. In fact, how can any of our local councillors ignore it?
    • I can definitely recommend AFE Plumbing services. i had a leaking tap in the kitchen and Aria came out the next morning to identify the problem and bring a new tap to replace the old tap and get it all working very quickly. Aria is a very helpful individual who will always do his best to solve a problem for you.  
    • Not ED by but https://goodasgoldldn.com/pages/menu in Brockley does the gluten free stuff. Highly recommended, the food is great.  
    • The biggest free Lambeth  country fair is in next weekend 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In