The Perfect Local Job! Executive Assistant 10am - 2pm

dulwichdad

The Perfect Local Job!

Part-time Executive Assistant

Monday-Friday 10am-2pm Office-based ? per hour according to age and experience

The Role

You will be part of a small team which manages a growing portfolio of 26+ mostly single let

properties to professionals in and around Dulwich, Brixton, Camberwell, Streatham, Greenwich

and The Borough South London. We own most of these properties.

Requirements

This role would suit a methodical and professionally minded person who loves admin, team working and helping others to solve problems.

Strong planning and organisation skills to ensure appointments and meetings are well arranged, tasks are prioritised and completed according to daily weekly and monthly deadlines

You must be highly numerate and computer literate.

A willingness to absorb and learn quickly and enthusiasm are more important than experience as we will train you to use our systems

ASAP by mutual agreement ? you will be trained by the outgoing EA

Interested ?

In the first instance please write to [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter saying why you are interested in the job.

https://www.natlet.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am wondering why you specify a graduate or year out student?

Gaining a degree doesn't mean you necessarily have the skills you are asking for, and conversely many non-graduates may have those skills!

To be clear - I am a graduate, but I am not looking for a job! I just feel very strongly about employers who exclude a large number of potential applicants who would meet the person spec and do the job very well, but who do not have a degree.

It would be different if the job required specific skills or knowledge which could only be obtained by having a degree in a particular subject (eg Pharmacy) but that is not the case here.

Archived