Kitchen/Bathroom fitter

artined

Hi - I wonder if anyone can recommend a good bathroom fitter? I'm thinking of doing an upgrade at my flat and want to get some quotes to do a new bathroom and kitchen. The job will involve some demolition, so that the two spaces can be redesigned. I want it done well and I need a good plumber as the loo will move a few meters from where it is currently.

Thanks!

Bathroom and ensuite: Prestige carried out a loft conversion, refurbishment and rear extension for us and we couldn?t be happier with their work. My wife was 6 months pregnant when the project started and we had purchased a new house, so getting the project finished on time was critical.

From when they first came round to view our house to quote for the work we were impressed. Their attention to detail and willingness to come round for a second time to talk us through the quote and answer any questions really put our mind at ease. They reassured us that the project would run smoothly and finish on time and they wasn?t wrong. As soon as the project started their communication was fantastic. They was on hand day and night (literally!) to answer any questions via WhatsApp and the weekly face-to-face progress meetings, where they updated us on what had happened the previous week and what was planned for the following week, were extremely helpful. Throughout the whole project we knew exactly what was going on and when it was going to happen.

The builders themselves were fantastic. They were extremely courteous, friendly and tidy. They were very conscious that they were working in our home when we moved in during the project and did everything they could to minimise disruption. Above all else, the quality of their work was of the highest standard.

We couldn?t be happier with the work Prestige carried out for us and we couldn?t recommend them more highly. They have just started on two of our neighbours loft conversion and extension projects.

Archived