Greendale Fields

jonco

Hello EDF!

I came on here last year to share news about Greendale, the open space behind Sainsburys on Dog Kennel Hill. I had a hiatus/period of no action at the beginning of the year and now there is loads happening with the project to transform Greendale into a community space.

Lots of updates on the blog http://keepinggreendalegreen.tumblr.com/.

There is a real head of steam building up now, with great support from Cllr James Barber, Cllr Stephen Govier, Sainsburys and DHFC.

Hope lots of people will support and discuss and contribute!

There will be an open meeting soon - watch this space.

We are aiming to get to 100 followers on Twitter by next Friday: can you help out by following an re-tweeting like crazy? @GreendaleGarden.

Jonathan

Thanks John,

Can you point me towards information on the East Dulwich stream? Would love to find out more, and perhaps you might be able to help us with more on the history of the space?

It really looks like the site has never been built on - the project is about keeping it that way!

Thanks again,

Jonathan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Helpful interactive map in the Guardian today: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2024/jan/16/find-your-constituency-uk-general-election-2024-boundary-changes-votes-map-postcode
    • Also those of us who are currently represented by Harriet Harman (who is standing down of course) will not be able to vote for her successor (Miatta Fahnbulleh) as the change of boundaries also puts us in with Reeves, rather than Peckham. I think this is a rather clever way for the conservatives to have taken the wind out of the sales of the end of one great career and its baton passing. (Hope that makes sense).
    • I presume that was you who won the Fantasy football though, James? That's a bit of consolation! As there appears to be at least a couple of Spurs fans amongst us, can anyone advise what is the best way to get to their new stadium from ED? I'm going to see the egg chasers on Saturday. I haven't been to Tottenham in about 30 years! Then it was quite a long walk from the tube if I remember correctly. I'd like to avoid that if possible. I'm in but I need to do a bit of research I think........
    • I certainly hope she’s not standing down. She’s a great MP both locally and nationally. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In