Bathroom refurbishment

I needed a new bathroom fitting as my old one was outdated.I had quotes from few companies that I searched here. Atanas from Big Small Solutions helped me with a supplier ideas, and discussed all aspects from the suite, to the tiling and a new radiator. He was very helpful throughout, and fitted the whole bathroom out very well indeed.He did a great job from floor tiles, wall tiles, suite fitting and radiator installation. His workmanship at a sensible price led me to get Atanas and his team to do a kitchen installation as well- when you get someone who's trusty and reliable you stick with them.He kept good time and never deviated from his original quote.Let add that his team would turn up early and work right through the day. His direct number is 07809776638.

www.kitchenandbathroombuilderslondon.co.uk

Kevin Saxty (mobile 07860 561321) has just refurbed our bathroom to an excellent standard. Arrived early every day for two weeks, clean, pleasant and good communicator. I would recommend him unreservedly. He was recommended by Charlie at Water-loo bathroom shop on the south circular. Charlie helped us buy all the fittings that we needed.

His price was the middle of the three quotes.

Archived