Recommending electrician

MikeSimpson

Needed a quick turn around revamping my studio lighting and also rewiring my darkroom from scratch. Time was of the essence as its a working photographic studio so some unsociable hours were required. Richard was more than helpful and can highly recommend him on both cost and quality of work.

Specifically I needed him to replace, renew and rewire a 2000sqft studio. Rewire, install power sockets and safety lights in the darkroom, and he even took the time to help me black out the room and build the dry and wet benches....super handy as I was struggling on my own!

All round a very happy customer so can highly recommend, Richards details 07931890286

Thanks

Mike

I also recommend Richard, he came the same day and fixed a problem with the kitchen lights. He also suggested ways to improve the set up without being pushy for more business. Contact details as listed in other posts 07931 890286.

Recommending electrician

I called Richard on a emergency call out for my electrics. He came within an hour and fixed the fault fast will def use again. Very polite and proffessional. Thanks! his number is 07931 890 286

Archived