fantastic plumber and handyman

se0684

Nico helped us get our hot water sorted out in the new office at Grove Vale.

He thought the old heater was kaput, brought a new one, and then proceeded to fix the old one!

This saved us ?150 from his quote that provided for a new heater.

What is it about this man?

In a word, AUTHENTICITY.

And another word? LEGEND.

• 1 month later...
Can I add to these recommendations for Niko. He helped us sort some issues with our bathroom plumbing and went above and beyond the call of duty to help us. He also looked at some issues with our electrics at the same time. He's a lovely guy and extremely competent and reliable. I have no hesitations in recommending him.

• 3 weeks later...

why would he come round 2 days later to check if it was leaking ??????? no confidence in his own work that suggests,

never known a plumber to call back to check the mind boggles.its either fixed before he leaves or it aint there is no in between

Another recommendation for Niko - I had a flood as a result of a botched washing machine installation and Niko was round within the hour. He sorted this and returned the next day (Sat) to install the machine. Reasonable price and lots of useful advice. Very satisfied!

I would definitely recommend Niko. He got to the bottom of a toilet problem that has plagued us for years! Great patience, came round on the day, and was determined to find a solution. Very reasonably priced for his time too.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
To add to the many positive comments, just wanted to say that Niko is a gift to the people of SE22 and 23. We had a leak from the complicated tap system for the bath/shower and i realised it needed fixing quickly. Having used Niko before for a similar problem, I didn't hesitate to contact him. True to form, he came around at extremely short notice on a Saturday evening, identifying and fixing the problem in record time. All for ?50. If and when we ever move from the area, I want to take him with us!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Niko (07818 607583). He came round late at night on the same day I called him and fixed the problem straight away. Easily contactable, excellent and efficient service and very friendly. I highly recommend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having read reviews on the forum, I dropped Niko a text to see if he could help me. He didn't disappoint and I would definitely recommend him.

Niko called me back within minutes and came round that evening to look at what was needed (without any charge). The job wasn't big or urgent, but he still fitted it in around his busy schedule and did a great job (re-sealing a leaky shower). He even popped back a week later to make sure there were no ongoing problems.

I would have no hesitation in using him again and thoroughly recommend him.

• 3 weeks later...
I couldn't recommend Niko enough. Friendly, efficient, talks through the problem so you understand what needs to be done and very reasonable. I won't be going elsewhere now for plumbing. Work complete was changing toilet, tiling and finding the problem leak on the shower.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I needed a plumber to fix my shower and after a search on the forum I contacted two that seemed to be highly recommended, of which one was Niko. I left a voice message for both about 5pm this afternoon explaining the problem and asking for a call back. One hasn't replied at all but Niko called me back about an hour later and came round straight away. He fixed the problem and also a leaky tap that I've lived with for so long I'd forgotten about it until he was here. He was friendly and polite and charged me a very reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and would definitely use him again.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi I used Niko for a small job. It took him less than 10 min for a good job,,to finish however as he hasn't initially clarified the price he was looking to charge me ?40. I found him to be quite expensive and he wasn't keen on giving me a cost which was a downside. Agree a few upfront.

I called Niko for a few plumbing jobs, as others have said he was very responsive and great at diagnosing and explaining what was required, did a great job at a reasonable price. I would recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...
Just to add to the praise. Turned up two hours after we called. Worked out cause of a long-term problem that quite a few other plumbers hadn't got to the bottom of. And lovely too! ANOTHER recommendation for Niko!

• 8 months later...

I had a leak coming from the flat above mine last night, I text Nico late in the evening hoping he would come round in the morning, he immediately called and offered to come out straight away but first told me to check the flat upstairs, talked me through what I needed to look for, we found the source, stopped the leak and he never came out and charged me! A genuinely decent guy that I cant talk highly enough of. Next time I have any issues he will be the first person I call.

To reiterate what others have said already... Legend

Archived