Don't Buy from John Bradshaw

This guy is a con man. I bought a pair of AirPods from him for £50, they appeared to be working and he seemed genuine so I was happy with the purchase.

On closer inspection the left hand AirPod didn't work - one of the contacts inside the case was slightly bent meaning that it doesn't register as having been removed from the box.

He was totally on the ball with being in contact prior to the sale and has totally ghosted me since. It's been over a week - hasn't replied on here / calls / whatsapp / text.

Don't buy anything from him - I'm going to replicate this post on his other listings to make sure nobody has the same experience as me. In case he gets a new name on here, his number is 07960384528

If anyone here knows him please can they see if they can appeal to his better nature and ask him to refund me.

• 2 months later...

I’ve done many deals and never been conned. What is it with people jumping to conclusions nowadays. The bloke could have had an accident who knows!

Glad that you had good experiences and perhaps if what he was trying to sell had been working in the first place mine might have been too. But unfortunately not. After numerous claims that he’d refund me or sort out the situation he still hasn’t. I gave him months and I’d still urge anyone to avoid buying off him. There have been a lot of excuses and a lot of delays but it’s now clear he’s never giving my money back for what he sold me, and given that it now appears the ‘working’ earbud of the pair doesn’t work properly it would surprise me if he didn’t know about the damage in the first place.