Recommendation for professional make up artist

nicatylor1

I have a number of brides having beauty treatments in preparation for their summer weddings and would like to recommend a make up artist. Has anyone had positive experiences ? Really interested in a make up artist from the industry who can create a wide range of looks (ie. not someone who just does weddings)and who is really prepared to work with the client to achieve her desired look and has a good potfolio. Many thanks Nicola

Tara Templeton http://www.taratempleton.co.com did my wedding make up for me in London, October 2012. Tara is an East Dulwich 'local' and I found her through a personal recommendation. I loved my make up; Tara really made me feel comfortable. I looked like a super gorgeous version of myself and the make up lasted all day and evening. I would definitely use her again for any special occasion and recommend her to others.

Hi, I am a hair and make up artist that has been doing hair for 20yrs and make up for 7 yrs, please check out my website and contact me if u like what u see! www.jackscarlett.co.uk, I've done lots of things from weddings to pop vids/celebrity make ups, I hope this helps, any questions please drop me a line, Many thanks Jack

Hi Nicola,

I'm a freelance make up artist living in ED. I work mainly in the fashion industry with high end and celebrity clients. I also offer a bridal make up service which is always unique to the individual and help them to establish the desired look for their special day.

Please have a look at my websites www.bridalbeautysecret.co.uk to view my bridal portfolio and www.katiefinemakeup.com where you can view my fashion and beauty portfolio.

I would also be interested in being able to recommend a beauty therapist as I always discuss skin with clients prior to their wedding day and would be nice to link up with someone local!

Let me know what you think and perhaps we can arrange to trial a service on each other so we can be sure of our recommendations!

Many thanks

Katie

Archived