Can you offer a loving home to a Rescue Cat or Kitten?

joeljalisa

Hi there I'm Stacey and I run a private Cat rescue called Southwark_tiny_cat_rescue which can be viewed on both Instagram & Tictok.

I run this from my own home in Peckham.

We often have Cats & kittens particularly all black and black and white ones as these sadly are the least wanted and most dumped unfortunately.

We have affordable adoption fees. We bring your chosen cat/kitten to you so we can see exactly where they are going.

Visitors are always welcome.

We get both indoor and outdoor cats brought to us and rescue feral kittens. We are a non cage rescue also, so all cats live in a family environment from the start.

If your interested in offering a loving home to one of our rescues follow our Instagram page to see regular updates and private messsge me any questions or enquiries 😊

Thankyou

• 1 month later...

Hi Stacey

my name is Louisa Ellis , I am the practice manager at Paxton Vets. Are you in a position to offer a rescue place to a FIV+ male neutered cat? He was living as a feral but has been "getting used" to a member of the public who was going to have him until we discovered he has FIV, she is devastated as she has a cat already who tested negative.

We have been let down and I am so worried he won't have a rescue place for Christmas and will go backwards.

He is friendly with us, but will take time to settle until he trusts all is well. We have called him Charlie , could you message me either way or email

[email protected]

Thank you

Louisa