Paul (Nunhead Aerials)

Drxyster

Yesterday, Monday 13/05/13, we had problems with our Freesat TV signal. Checked the EDF and found several recommendations for Paul of NUNHEAD AERIALS.I phoned Paul and left a voicemail message, Paul phoned back a couple of hours later and booked a call today between 11:00 and 13:00. Paul arrived at about 12: 15,checked the Freesat box and aerial and diagnosed a cable fault from the aerial. Paul repaired the fault in in about fifteen minutes, checked the system which is now working perfectly.

When completed I asked the cost. I had too ask twice it was so reasonable, so cheap in fact that I paid him double the fee he requested.

If you want the best in aerial installations and repairs, from a very pleasant, friendly and helpful guy, do not hesitate to contact Paul at NUNHEAD AERIALS.

07983 306705.VERY HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

• 6 months later...

Having read the recommendations for Paul at Nunhead Aerials, I asked him to quote for some new cabling and the installation of some aerial sockets in a couple of rooms.

He was happy to come on a Sunday and did a very good job at a competitive price. I am very happy to recommend him.

Archived