Dog walker/day care

Frenchy2

Hi, I am a dogwalker based in Dulwich with over 20 years experience. I currently walk several dogs in the Dulwich area and can provide excellent local and recent references. If you are interested, give me a ring on: 07450026457. Atalanta

I would like to recommend Cidersioux from the forum as she was absolutely brilliant with my two Alsations when we went to Wales for the week...She stayed in my house for the week as one of my dogs is ill and can't walk properly and kept us up to date with their welfare and even sent us pictures to show that they were ok..

When we came back the dogs looked very well were brushed had new toys and the house was cleaned top to bottom.....(she also does cleaning work)... She normally looks after pets in her own home which is in Forest Hill but will also look after them in yours if that is what you prefer...She does not take multiple pets unless they are from the same family or if the two familys agree on their pets staying together then that is ok.... if you would like any more info please call me Lily on 0207 701-4551 or direct to sioux on 07963939133

Hello,

I run Barkingham Palace in Crystal Palace. Our centre is the only licensed centre in the area and we have just passed our last visit by Lambeth Animal Welfare and the City of London Animal Inspector Vet. We have an endless list of recomendations but the best way to check us out is by visiting (appointment only due to nature of our work/ safety).

We are open 7am until 7pm Monday to Friday and many of our clients attend 3-5 Days per week but we offer packages for those who need our services every now and then. All Dogs are assesed for their suitsbility and we ensure all Dogs are vaccinated with all the complusory vaccinations, including the kennel cough.

Not only are we an approved centre but we are qualified in different areas such as Hydrotherapy, First Aid and Canine Behaviour. We provide a loving environment that is safe and secure, no wieres around to possibly be chewed or carpets to ruin! Everything is Dog friendly. Please message me if you would like more info. We offer everyone a free trial to test us out before deciding to book your first Day :-).

Best wishes,

Barkingham Palace

Archived