Local Qualifed British Nanny Available.

** Considering 3-5 days a week - long term**

Hey Mama’s and Papa’s.
I’ve been a nanny for 17 years and I have studied with various providers such as CACHE, MNT, Oplex and BabyEm some of the best in the childcare industry. I pride myself on my passion to learn, I always want to bring new ideas to the table to keep the children’s lives exciting - it saddens me to think a child would be bored under my supervision as I’ve been told by an 11 year old “I give good bear hugs and play board games with you when nobody else will!”
I’m looking for a role which we can be busy but balanced, get out whatever the wether! Museums, farms..Legoland but also play at home wether that be build a set of Lego or DIY an Amazon box or make cupcakes for granny, I always like to be doing something with the children as they really are learning so much from us and our attitude and actions.

As well as being a nanny I’m a maternity nurse Andy sleep trainer too so I’m fully confident with little ones from minutes old to university old!
Anyway I’ll stop waffling - please leave your email and telephone number along with what you are looking for and where you are based! Please bear in mind I’m a confident driver but I can only drive automatic should this be needed.

Hi! what hours are you looking for? 

I am looking for a childminder / nanny from Sept, but with commitment for a school year, if that's possible. We are a v chilled family with a boy aged 7 and need Mon-Thurs pick up from the Belham in Peckham Rye area from around 3pm - 6.30pm. Looking for someone fun and imaginative to hang out with a loveable, inquisitive child and generally just have fun. What wouldn't work for us is adhoc work, and we pay tax, pension, NI and holiday pay. 

Let me know if you're interested x

Becca