We Are Hiring! { Full & Part Time Cat Sitters }. WORK WITH US.

TWB Cat Sitter

TWB is always looking to connect with like-minded individuals with a passion for feline care & education. Although TWB wishes to remain small & personal, between a 100% return client rating & unwavering demand for our internationally unique approach in the pet care industry, TWB has branched out to neighbouring locations, allocating dedicated "Birds" to these areas.

TWB is therefore welcoming aspirants for these openings,
as well as other collaborative opportunities in the near future.

Please note, all candidates will need to have experience working in shelters, vets, catteries &/or other intense environments, relating to customers & animals { specifically felines } to understand the intensity all this position entails.

On a more personal level, we are seeking someone who is warm, approachable, supportive
A self-starter, driven by an unwavering passion for feline care, & is able to build authentic & meaningful connections.

The TWB Bird accepts commissions Monday - Sunday. Weekends & Bank Holidays; Spring, Summer Autumn & Winter.

Do something you love that fills your soul & aligns with who you are.

Please send your resume & a cover letter,
completing the following questions;

+ Why you are applying for this position.

+ What stand out skills & experience do you have to this position.

+ Why you are the perfect candidate for TWB.

to & via the application form: https://www.thewinglessbird.com/application

This position is long-term. It is not suitable for hobbyists
or anyone looking for temporary work.

OPENINGS

Peckham "Bird" { Full & Part Time Cat Sitter }
Dulwich "Bird" { Full & Part Time Cat Sitter }
Forest Hill "Bird" { Full & Part Time Cat Sitter }

More information @

https://www.thewinglessbird.com/careers

Edited by TWB Cat Sitter
New Openings

Good Afternoon, EDF!

We have recently updated our job openings. Now searching for our Peckham, Dulwich & Forest Hill TWB Birds.

- All TWB Birds will need to live in the immediate catchment, have reliable transportation
& must be available to accommodate over the Christmas period.

More information @

https://www.thewinglessbird.com/careers

• Latest Discussions

• The end of a decade and a half of gaslighting, they must be exhausted. Oh boy, are we going to hear some coercive BS in the next 6 weeks. For some reason they don’t seem to be boasting about how well we are doing in education, crime and policing, fishing, agriculture, health, prisons, trade, trade agreements, immigration, transportation, utilities (including water), amongst other things. They seem to be focussing on exporting individual ‘illegal’ immigrants to Africa for more than it costs to take a journey into space. And rainbow-coloured lanyards for use within the civil service. I wonder why?🤔    
    • If you have a campervan (windows all round, seats in) they’re treated just like cars - come unannounced as often as you need. So I think it’s a way to avoid commercial interests’ abuse of the service. Imagine if you provided a local clearance service, you could empty peoples gardens and houses and take it straight to the dump and have nothing to pay. 
    • Gutted to miss out on the title in the end and fall down to fourth at the last! Thanks for running it - took me a while to get to grips with the format but came on strong in final few months. Look forward to next season!   JamesM
    • If you can access Facebook, there are many groups on there for different things. it may be helpful searching for groups on there. i joined a few groups on there myself which helped me with my health issues. it was these groups that made me realise I wasn’t the only one suffering with side effects & some women were worse off than me. hope that helps
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In