Plumber recommendation

Rang Dave this morning due to a problem with our water pressure and he came out the same afternoon. He identified the problem as lying with Thames Water so unfortunately was unable to help, but he charged nothing for the call out and was really professional and friendly.

Will definitely be using Down the Drain in the future!

hi, we needed a plumber very urgently and so i contacted Garry Johnson following a recommendation from this site.He was on time with all the right tools,had a pleasant and cheerful manner, and most importantly fixed the problem. His prices are very reasonable and will invoice you, not demand payment. I couldn't recomend a plumber more highly. His number is 07882642799.

• 2 weeks later...
I would recommend Down the Drain the plumber arrived quickly, he was efficient and had excellent pricing. He cleared my block drain and gave me good advice for the future, the company's number is 02083145244, the man who came out was called Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Garry Johnson of GPJ Plumbing & Heating.

Over the weekend had a leak emergency & got his number from this forum. I called him & he was with me within 30mins & it was around 9pm so I was very lucky. He returned the next day to complete the work as he needed to get a part & im happy to say it was a job well done. He was very friendly, explained everything in detail to me & charged fairly for his time & most importantly skill. I got him to check another problem for me which I had been quoted on before & Garry quoted me ?100 cheaper so I have him back next week : )

Garry Johnson 07882642799.

Thanks for listening to me guys,

Nuno

I am also recommending Garry. I recently bought a flat which needed a lot of work..... new boiler, radiators, bathroom etc.

Was very nervous about finding someone to complete all the work but saw his name a few times on this forum & took a chance. Everything looks amazing & works brilliantly, I honestly couldn't recommend him highly enough. He was on time everyday, clean & tidy & kept me informed on what he had completed. Really nice guy & trustworthy so I will be using him in future now.

My new plumber is Garry 07882642799.

• 4 weeks later...

I can recommend Dave from Down the Drain also. We called up about replacing a runaway tap urgently and he came within an hour and halted it right away at a reasonable call-out rate for the evening. He came a couple of days later and did a great job on the replacement. Very friendly and competent. His number is 0208 314 5244

thanks, Ben

Archived