Christmas with Bach to Baby

miaomiaoyu

BachtoBaby2018_AlejandroTamagno_Wimbledon_2018-12-21036.thumb.jpg.55c41a35bb36b65bcd42da7fd57c4ecf.jpg

Christmas is coming to Bach to Baby!

Magical music, festive frolics, sparkles and spices, oh my! Grab your family, harness up your fastest reindeer and meet us at a Bach to Baby concert for the perfect prelude to the holiday season!

Dulwich Village - St. Barnabas Church, Calton Avenue, SE21 7DG

Monday 20 November, 10.30am
East Dulwich - East Dulwich - St. John the Evangelist, 62A East Dulwich Road, London, SE22 9AT
Tuesday 28 November, 10.30am | Tuesday 5 December, 10.30am | Tuesday 19 December, 10.00am
Sydenham - St Bartholomew's Church, 4 Westwood Hill, SE26 6QR
Friday 24 November, 4.00pm | Wednesday 13 December, 10.30am

As seen at Buckingham Palace and the Royal Albert Hall, we bring our world-class musicians right to your doorstep for babies, tots and grown-ups.

Bach to Baby, featuring performances by acclaimed concert artists, offer concerts for the enjoyment of all ages. Let your tots dance and revel in the wonder of live music, while you take a moment out of your busy day to hear top notch performances. No concert is complete without feeding, crying and nappy changing!

Doors open 15 mins prior to the concert, giving you time to ditch the buggy and catch up with friends before the performance.

Book Tickets: https://www.bachtobaby.com/christmas-family-concerts
Sign up for e-updates on all the Bach to Baby concerts in your area: http://www.bachtobaby.com/eupdates

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Yes old people can't read their smart phone screens.  Nor can they work out undemocratic changes to what is basically a trees, gardens and wildlife group. So the Trustees had to help them by excluding them. There there dear.  This was largely to protect the anonymous members of the new Transport Committee as they pick and choose who to listen to.  And who is the Chair of the committee? I thought it was Laurie Johnson.  Was she huddling in anonymity down at the front?   Just asking.
    • Hi I’m looking for an inside rocking chair, can pick up 
    • As the meeting, which I did not attend, was moved, as I understand it, to the Alleyn's School Theatre, one of the few venues large enough to take the members attending (the Dog's upstairs room has a capacity only of 100 as I understand it) the cost, or lack of it, of the Dog's room is immaterial. The costs of the meeting would have included costs of communications to members (printing and postage), printed ballot and voting slips etc. Nowadays these costs (particularly postage) are non-trivial. Much of the membership is of an age where digital communications are not always appreciated or even possible. The material (which I have seen) is not ideal for smart phone viewing, and ballot slips need to be real, not virtual. The cost of setting up electronic voting systems would have been far higher than printing ballot papers.
    • I suspect the sequel to be more Herne Hill.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In