Swim school at Peckham Pulse

My son was recently taking swimming lessons at Peckham Pulse with an absolutely lovely instructor on Thursday mornings. We've been travelling so had to take a break and I want to sign him up again but want to make sure we have the same instructor. She really made him feel at ease. I'm kicking myself that I can't remember the lovely lady's name. Can anyone help jog my memory?!

There is a regular sign up week with Swim School and I'm not sure when the next one is. I need to pop in and ask. You need to be fairly on the case and go in and queue up that Mon morning to be sure of a spot, but once you're in a class you get priority booking for the next term, so that's a one-off hassle. You go in with little ones under three and then I think older than that, they go in themselves. Can anyone else confirm?

Anyway, go for it. At ?60 for 10 lessons, it's brilliant.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• The ridiculous hyperbole about the park being ruined is not going to aid your cause take a photo a couple of  weeks after all the seeding and repair works I saw taking place at the weekend I would think it will be well on the way to repair. Anyone in urgent need of a picnic can use the rye common instead of the park. I live 200m from Colyton road this is very much my back yard.  I didn’t go and I fear I’m past the age group it’s aimed at. It’s been  well organised each year and it seems the organisers are trying hard to please residents,  who I don’t argue are inconvenienced for 3 days out of 365.  I was disappointed they got refused another weekend that I understand would be aimed more at families and fogeys  - much more my demographic.   
    • Here we go. Group Matches - Round 1   Friday 14th June Group A Germany v Scotland (20.00)   Saturday 15th June Group A Hungary v Switzerland (14.00)   Group B Spain v Croatia (17.00) Italy v Albania (20.00)   Sunday 16th June Group C Slovenia v Denmark (17.00) Serbia v England (20.00)   Group D Poland v Netherlands (14.00)   Monday 17th June Group D Austria v France (20.00)   Group E Romania v Ukraine (14.00) Belgium v Slovakia (17.00)   Tuesday 18th June Group F Turkey v Georgia (17.00) Portugal v Czech Republic (20.00)
    • There’s always a few available on fatlama: https://fatllama.com/search?query=Gazebo&mapView=true  
    • Hi folks. A reply from Events re my questions: "Thank you for taking the time to send us this feedback.   We have an internal event debrief booked to take place on Thursday 18 July and all of the issues you have raised have been recorded and will be reviewed at this meeting. I will be able to respond fully to you after this meeting has taken place. There will also be an opportunity for local residents to attend a community debrief meeting. This is scheduled to take place at a venue close to the park w/c 22 July. This meeting will be facilitated by the GALA team, but council officers will be present also. Details will be circulated to those on the council’s stakeholder register and GALA’s stakeholder register and also to anyone who has complained about the event but does not have their contact details listed on either register.     If you have any further questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Charlie Simm         Senior Events Officer       London Borough of Southwark Email direct: [email protected]           Email general: [email protected]  Tel: 020 7525 2739" We must go to the meeting if you're invited because you made a complaint, or are on the list from being invited to the pre-Festival meetings.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In