Missing Cat!! URGENT

Ilona

Our cat Otto has gone missing from Streamline Mews. Haven’t seen him since Wednesday evening, very worried so if you have seen him please call 07341 387854 or 07480 570005. He had a pink leopard print collar on him. 
Please check your garden sheds etc as he has been out in the rain and it’s possible he’s been trapped somewhere trying to find shelter. 

IMG_0007.jpeg

Edited by Ilona

1 hour ago, IlonaM said:

Is he known to come down Underhill Rd towards the South Circular? There is a major house rennovation at number 10.

Thank you for letting me know. I will go search there as well x 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• All cats over 20 weeks old now have to be microchipped. Please have your cat microchiped if not already done. Your furry companion can then be returned if he/she becomes lost.
    • Off topic but I don't want to start another thread. I just had a Royal Mail delivery of a parcel. The postman ignored a large sign on the door asking people to ring the bell, and just rattled the letterbox, which luckily I heard. When I opened the door, I found the parcel on my doorstep in full view of passers by, and the postman getting into his van a few houses down. I then received an email informing me that my parcel had been delivered to my "safe place", an "enclosed porch". I don't have a safe place, and my porch is not enclosed, it is basically a doorstep to a terraced house . I know posties have a lot to do, but I find things like this really annoying.
    • Thanks, will try AJ Farmers and both Superdrug and B&M sell them. 
    • I finally tried Dai Due Fratelli last weekend. They were so incredibly friendly. Really good pizzas and a good wine selection. Really reasonably priced. I urge everyone to support it.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In