Advice on collection of large number of books

Before having some building work done, we are slimming down our book collection and will probably have about 25-30 small-medium boxes of books to give away. I'd like to give them to a charity if possible. Any ideas?

Places that I've tried so far:

Herne Hill Oxfam - only want a couple of boxes at a time;
British Heart Foundation in theory will collect books along with a piece of furniture (which we do have to give away) but having tried to book a collection on line, I've not heard from them and there is conflicting information info on their voice mails about whether they want books;
iCollectclothes.com - they have said that they may collect, I'm waiting to hear back from them. They aren't a charity but they do seem to give quite a bit to charity.
Any other ideas?
Thank you.

books to go 14 Feb 2024.jpg

Perhaps batching together by author, fiction, non fiction, cookery, etc And have another attempt at contacting the British Heart Foundation. 

You may also wish to try contacting the community library at Forest Hill, Grove Park, Corbett (on Sandhurst Road SE6) and Manor House, all of which I believe are community libraries, perhaps some of the local secondary schools, who I guess may still have libraries themselves and they may accept your books with open arms, hopefully. It would be such a waste if they went in a skip.  

I know it isn't as good as giving to charity but if you struggle to find a charity that wants them you could try one of those websites where you scan the barcode and they pay you for your old books - I think they pay for the shipping. It would at least stop them being junked which no one wants to see happen.