Spode dinner service

broye

Spode dinner service in Tuscana design. All in very good condition.

Comprises: 12 dinner plates, 12 soup plates, 12 bowls, 8 side plates, Gravy dish and saucer plus very large soup tureen.

£40.00

IMG_3158.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Surely you'd have to have been living under a rock for the last four years not to know that Starmer's father was a toolmaker. It's so tired and reeks of desperation. If he had any dynamism or big ideas, he wouldn't have to fall back on it time and time again.  Having said that, I do completely understand that big ideas are nigh impossible when he's going to be inheriting problems that are, frankly, beyond any government's ability to fix. Or fix any time soon. 
    • You have my complete sympathy. In my case, I discovered you can't even go to an eye emergency clinic any more. You have to phone round opticians on a list who are part of a scheme. The only one in East Dulwich who was part of the scheme had a six week waiting list. That isn't very helpful when you are in danger of going blind. I was lucky that another East Dulwich optician told me to try one in Crofton Park, who was able to see me that day. They told me it was good that the ulcer had been caught early. Hollow laugh. It was three days and a long long saga  before I could get the eye drops. Ironically, I paid for a private prescription rather than the optician sending it to my GP to prescribe because I thought it would be quicker 😭 And then I couldn't get the effing drops anywhere anyway.
    • Yes, it's crazy! I called the doctor to see if there's any way to find out who has them, and they just said I need to call around. Unfortunately I can't really take an alternative. I've finally found one that has 17 days worth, so I'm going to run before they get taken before me. 🙂  I had called 30 different pharmacies in South London, madness.
    • Hopefully that's the case, unless the receiver left specific instructions concerning a safe place (i.e. behind the bins) in which case the receiver is deemed to have accepted the goods and their responsibility if they go missing.  Obviously in this case a safe place would be hard to identify but none the less if any instructions were given to leave it if no one is in then responsibility is removed from the company and courier. Equally, I've had cases where a delivery didn't occur and tracking shows it had, only for delivery actually occur a day or days later.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In