Brand new (bought for £79) small, side/patio/bistro, high quality teak, garden table - now reduced to £35

Suitable for outdoors.   Side/patio/bistro table to complement your garden chairs/bench.  Bought this table very recently but found something more suitable to my needs.  Unfortunately, I am just a few days out of the cut off period for a refund.  It is a beautiful table of very high quality teak.  See link below for dimensions and product details.  I paid £79 for it  - see B&Q link.  Selling for £35.  Totally new and unused.  Great for garden/patio/balcony etc.

https://www.diy.com/departments/mini-round-folding-teak-side-table/5060051362675_BQ.prd

£35

2 mins from East Dulwich Station

Cash on collection only

Please have exact money (I will be unable to provide change)

IMG_20240307_104432983.jpg

Edited by Synapse

• Synapse changed the title to Brand new (bought for £79) small high quality teak, garden table - selling for £65
  • Synapse changed the title to Brand new (bought for £79) small high quality teak, garden table - reduced to £65
  • Synapse changed the title to Brand new (bought for £79) small high quality teak, garden table - reduced to £60
  • Synapse changed the title to Brand new (bought for £79) small high quality teak, garden table - now reduced to £55
  • Synapse changed the title to Brand new (bought for £79) small high quality teak, garden table - now £55
  • Synapse changed the title to Brand new (bought for £79) small, side/patio/bistro, high quality teak, garden table - further reduced to £50
  • Synapse changed the title to Brand new (bought for £79) small, side/patio/bistro, high quality teak, garden table - now reduced to £45
  • Synapse changed the title to Brand new (bought for £79) small, side/patio/bistro, high quality teak, garden table - now reduced to £40
  • Synapse changed the title to Brand new (bought for £79) small, side/patio/bistro, high quality teak, garden table - now reduced to £35