VIAMARE 330 Kayak for 2 People Canoe 330 x 94 cm Inflatable

We've had this kayak a couple of years and had some great adventures in it. Great on UK rivers and in the Italian lakes as well. We have a baby on the way, so it won't get used for a while, so wanting to pass it on.

Packs down well, comes with pump, oars and corner bag that secures to the bow. 

Everything is in perfect working order. 

£75

1000038395.jpg

1000038394.jpg

Edited by Timgoodson

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• I can also vouch for A1 Chimney Sweeps. Very efficient and at a good price too!
    • Need to replace half a dozen or so Victorian (four panel) doors, standard sizes give or take, I’ve had a look around tinternet but wondering if anyone already has a decent source. Just looking for straight replacements, I presume the doors are pine, if not maybe oak. Either way I’ll probably go by the look of the door anyway when purchasing.  Thanks in advance.
    • "the Tories will be back in in five years. " Not sure they will exist in 5 years - at least not in current or past form But let's say they don't implode - I can't see them getting back in in 5 years - I would argue it matters a hell of a lot how we got here - because if we can't learn that lesson then we will be doomed to repeat same mistakes I do think Labour have made too many straitjackets for themselves - better to get in with a mandate to move towards single market/tax rises if necessary rather than have to reverse on some clearly necessary steps . And they will face battles from backbenches as well as opposition - but significantly, they have more capable ministers than any tory cabinet member since 2019
    • Possibly right, triggered by one of three things. War in Ukraine turning a nasty corner and Russia launching a limited nuclear strike  China deciding to escalate the situation around Taiwan  North Korea taking advantage of the world's political instability caused by the two events above  On second thoughts, a US president going senile and thinking they are calling the presidential bottom wiper, will accidently press the wrong button 🤔 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In