SMÅSTAD IKEA cupboard - for sale £25

Dimensions 60 x 57 x 63cm.

Doors are painted teal/blue 

Comes with one shelf and two wire drawers.

Collection from Upper Sydenham (SE26) either Thursday 25th or Friday 26th after 5pm. 

£25 ONO.

IMG_5514.jpg

IMG_5513.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• This is an exciting new development! I really enjoyed reading your article and hadn't realised you have an exhibition coming up as well! I've never heard of a Roman fort up there, interesting! I don't think it's within the area you're investigating, but yesterday I noticed 2-3 ancient (possibly 'boundary') oaks at the bottom of One Tree Hill woods (on the informal path parallel with Brenchley Gardens). Thank you for all your work on the local area. The survival of plants over time is very interesting. I'm fascinated by the patches of what used to be grass, which (since taking the pummelling of being walked and jogged on so much during lockdown) are now inhabited by thick little weeds.
    • Hi there,  I've recently been reading a book written by a local historian in 1841 (Douglas Allport) which dedicates a whole chapter into investigating whether there was a Roman Fort on Ladland's Hill (AKA Friern Hill or Primrose Hill and later Dawson's Hill – named after the brickworks in the late 19th century).  Has anyone ever come across this before or have any information about this? I've seen the thread on the subject from 2010, but wondered if anyone had any other information? It's part of the project I'm working on called How does your garden grow?  https://www.howdoesourgardengrow.com and I am organising a community event and exhibition connected to the area of the old Friern Manor Farm Estate on Sunday 14 July in the St Clement with St Peter church hall - FREE ADMISSION – programme details on the home page. If anyone has any historical information they would like to share, please contact me via PM or email [email protected] Many thanks  Sharon Neish 
    • yes there does seem to be a drift from Labour to the Greens 
    • Me too. Die hard labour supporter but voting Green hoping we get a sizable minority
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In