Recommendation for Phil – FourPawsDoors – Cat Flap Fitter

cat woman

I highly recommend Phil at Four Paws doors for fitting a pet door.

He has recently fitted a new microchip door for me in a very awkward tight spot. He came up with a solution for the problem of how to fit it within the space and supplied the appropriate flap as well as fitting it. The work was done within a couple of days of my initial enquiry.

He was very friendly and helpful throughout and did not make a fuss despite having to work hunched under a desk and hitting his head several times!!! 

His indepth knowledge was really beneficial and so much better than getting a general handyman to do it. 

http://www.fourpawsdoors.co.uk/ m. 07814 406010

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I hired Greg in February to fix a blocked pipe in my home, and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Greg was incredibly efficient, resolving the issue quickly and with great expertise. He kept me informed throughout the entire process and explained everything clearly. Greg is clearly very knowledgeable demonstrated a high level of reliability. I highly recommend Greg for any plumbing needs. Thank you for the outstanding service!
    • Nor mine. Loads of snails, and foxes have dug massive holes at one end of my very small garden, and have now started down the other end. I like both foxes and snails, but ..... 😭
    • We don't often meet people on the path but do use it as it's shady. It would be nice if any 'clearing' carried out was limited only to the pathway itself - although some of the trees could do with clearing of ivy - but not in this season
    • I once had an idiot unleash his dog on the pavement on LL, near Goose Green (so extremely close to  traffic)  to let it rush at my dog who was sedately walking next to me on a lead. I was carrying a bag of shopping.  I shouted at him. He couldn’t accept it was a stupid and dangerous thing to do, both for my dog,  his dog and me.  He said that he and his dog were jjust being friendly.  Just one of many stories I have about dog owners without manners; common sense or critical thinking. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In