Age 7-8 clothing bundle - Reduced to £7

Posted (edited)

M & S red skirt, zip at side.

Pale yellow T-shirt with silver sequin star and tie at front - Nutmeg.

Stripy George t-shirt dress, blue, pink and white, drawstring waist.

All age 7-8, all good used condition.

Collection from Nunhead. 

20240507_210307.jpg

Edited by debbiem
Reducing price

• debbiem changed the title to Age 7-8 clothing bundle - Reduced to £7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• LOST CAT Our cat Nibbler has gone missing from our flat in Dog Kennel Hill (Champion Hill, near the big Sainsburys), SE5 He is quite a small black cat, and often walks with his tail across his back like a scorpion. He also has a little white patch on his neck like a tie! He is very sweet and friendly and curious but he is a totally indoor cat and is easily spooked so he will likely want to just run away He has no collar but he is chipped so if you do find him, please do take him to a vet!  Please keep an eye out and send me a message if you see anything!!  Thank you 🖤
    • Aria and his team have done a number of different jobs for us ranging from a new shower to stopping a dripping tap. We have always found them professional and helpful. As a landlord I'm really grateful that I can trust Aria to liaise with tenants and get the job done.   Thanks Aria!
    • @Hen123 please show us your workings to arrive at 85%  or is that purly your opinion ?  if opinions count then why do 2000% of all cyclists in my opinion flout the rules ?  Ps as I said earlier, it's about everybody obeying all the rules  Not just one set of people or the other but you don't seem to want to agree to that.
    • We’ve had our home insured with them for maybe 5 years now - always through a broker. Initially via Wesleyan (Finance ?) Insurance Brokers and currently via Adrian Flux. Renewal time is approaching so I’ll be giving all the brokers listed in this thread a chance.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In