Female Personal Trainer in East Dulwich/South East/West London

marigarcia

Marina Garcia

Professional Personal Trainer REPs Level 3 Qualified

Based in East Dulwich and surrounding South East/West London areas

First and foremost: I love helping people to achieve results. An active lifestyle is a way of life for me from a very young age, I love keeping fit, swimming, dancing,

practicing martial arts and challenging myself. However, things have not always been this way. I have struggled in the past with weight problems and motivation to

stick to healthy habits and exercising. I have been blessed to have a very active mother, whom always encouraged me to finding the fun and positiveness of

an active lifestyle. I believe being a personal trainer gives me the opportunity to show, help and motivate people, who, like me, have struggled or are struggling

to keep fit.

What I have learned is that life is 100% better now than it was then. Now that I am fit, I am happy as a result. And this happiness comes from having a healthy state

of mind. This I want to share with you - regardless of your current fitness level, exercise history, age, or however busy your lifestyle may be. I am certain that the

moment you decide to make a commitment to fitness, you will be happier and posses a more powerful unity between mind and body.

My approach to health is friendly and fun, I am fully committed to using my knowledge, skills and past experiences to help you reach your goals. In a motivating,

passionate and reliable manner I conduct sessions from a variety or exercise disciplines to work towards weight loss, improve tone, greater flexibility, and improved

general health and fitness. I am offering exclusive one to one training for clients who are looking for high quality, private and flexible service and want to train in

the privacy of a personal training studio (located in East Dulwich - SE22 0PN), their own home or outdoors.I always deliver 1st class service by ensuring every client receives

effective and efficient workout plans plus nutritional advice which support physical activity patterns.

If you would like to book a personal training session or have any further enquiries please be in touch.

Thank you for taking time to read my advert, hope to hear from you.

Kindest regards,

Marina

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...