Electrician recommendation Mike Docherty

Bracchi

• 4 months later...

I called Mike to see if he could fix my faulty bathroom light. He answered his phone straight away and offered to come over the very next morning. Friendly and helpful, he found a good solution and did the job very speedily. I will definitely keep his number and would recommend him to others.

Mike, electrician - 07989 878787

• 2 weeks later...

Mike the electrician came over to fix some lights that weren't working at our place. He Got it all sorted out really quickly and addressed a few other issues that needed looking at before he left as well.

He's a nice guy who works very efficiently and tidily - I would definitely recommend.

07989 878787

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely recommend Mike and wouldn't hesitate to use him again. After terrible experiences with other tradesmen Mike was a breath of fresh air. He answered the phone and replied to my messages promptly. When he came round to quote he spent a lot of time looking at what needed to be done and explained everything in detail and clearly enough for me to understand. We had down lights installed in our living room, bedroom and hallway as well as other various repairs and wall socket/switch installations. During the job Mike was super friendly, gave me advise, precise with the spacing of the lights, really tidy and cleaned up well after the days work.

Thanks Mike!

You can contact him on 07989 878787

• 3 months later...
I can add my say to those endorsing Mike. Ever since my original electrician installed some new LED lighting the lights had been flickering horribly at low power levels, out of desperation I emailed Mike asking if he could come around to sort it out and he ended up just giving me so much support and advice over email that I managed to fix the issue myself after sourcing the correct dimmer module as per Mike's advice. So although I've never met Mike or engaged his services I can say he is professional, friendly and full of useful advice. When I have a proper electric job that needs doing I will not hesitate to give him a call.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add to other comments, Mike bent over backwards to fit me in for a relatively small job (bonding gas supply pipe and tidying up some loose cabling). In the end one of his team came out and got the work done alongside their other jobs - thanks Mike, appreciated

You can contact Mike on 07989 878 787

• 5 months later...
Another recommendation for Mike Docherty. I called Mike at very short notice to replace a smoke detector and fix some loose wiring for the ceiling lights in two of my rooms. He came out straight away, was helpful and informative and fixed the issues quickly. Would definitely call him again! You can get a hold of Mike on 07989878787.

• 6 months later...
We've had Mike round our property for the last 3-weeks completing a full re-wire. We purchased a property just after Christmas and had several local electricians round to quote for the works, Mike came across very knowledgeable and professional. He was very reasonably priced, and we were happy with his pricing. Over the last 3 weeks its been a pleasure having him work at our house and we would definitely be using him for any future projects or renovations. Definitely a recommendable electrician for local works. Mike - 07989878787

Archived